I will wake up at maybe 4.30 or 5.00 and start with a glass of water. Do morning prayer and then make some time for Quran verses too. I think I will take a shower afterwards, they say taking shower at dawn is good for your body.
- I will make my own breakfast instead of buying. Maybe once or twice in a week is okay, but I’ll consider a healthy diet like salad and smoothies. If I get bored, I think I’ll have some regular toast with butter. And oh right, I’ll make some for my lunchbox too.
- I want to start my day in a bold border between work and no work stuff. I won’t make some reports or write an article or read students’ assignments in my kitchen table while having breakfast. That should happen in the weekend too.
- Take a nap after work. I slowly understand that I can get a better sleep at nigt if I have nap in the afternoon. Taking nap with a slow jazz music sounds awesome.
- Every weekend I will go to florist and get a bouquet of fresh flowers. I think that is a good idea to put a natural thing in the corner of my bedroom. I wish they have lavender, but roses are okay though.
- I will buy new clothes the way I buy vegetables. If my clothes are beginning to rot the way vegetables are rotting, I will then go shopping and buy a set of clothes. Or maybe two sets. Then I’ll put away my rotten clothes.
- When new dramas are out, I’ll consider being absorbed for three or four days watching that drama on laptop. I won’t buy a TV since a TV is now full of crappy stuff.
- I will go shopping buying groceries twice or three times a week. And in the weekend I want to try out some new recipes. Then I will invite my friends to come over and they will try my cooking. I think they will be delighted.
- If I am too lazy to cook, I will just have pizza or fried chicken delivery, and we will still have a good time chit chatting. I will consider to buy a projector and we will have a movie night together. My friends will remark what a good idea this is actually.
- I think I will start doing cardio exercise, maybe three times a week in the weekend. Jogging around the neighbourhood, skipping, or doing light yoga poses is enough I think.
- I will spare my money more. Even though the room’s rent are maybe quite more expensive than my current room (I have it free now btw) I will save more bucks on my piggy bank. Even after daily groceries, weekly flowers, or water and electricity bill, I will have some spared money to buy new books at the end of the month, or go on vacation once in every two or three months. Great.
- I will have night sleep at 10 or below. I won’t try to keep my eyes open if it already reaches 10. Everyone wants a good morning right. On bed, I won’t be iddling on my phone for a long time, turn it off instead. I already have a poor eyesight, don’t wanna make it worse.
- If I am going to sleep, I won’t be bothered to think about unanswered questions that maybe have haunted me the whole day. I won’t try hard to find the answers of questions like “What is life?’ for so far as I remember, the whole day I will have lived my life. And good night.
Wonosobo, October 1st 2015